I am passionate and committed to developing the potential of children, both in the gym and around the world. We incorporate body awareness exercises and physical activity with emotional, social, and mental growth in order to enhance every child's skill set. I want your child to experience a vast array of movement and athletics to help them grow into a life full of movement.
Training is all about fun, hard work and body awareness, interactive athletics and age-appropriate activities to encourage physical, mental and emotional growth. My mission is to build a foundation of confidence in my clients to recognize their unique strengths, embrace their individual challenges and celebrate wins. Based on key physical, emotional, and developmental milestones, my training is a building block to happy and healthy children.
- One-on-one training for children, pre-teens and teens on functional movement, strength training and conditioning
- For kids ages 5-17 years old; training is designed to build an appreciation of movement
- Kids develop a foundation of confidence and healthy movement that will last a lifetime and can be applied to all aspects of life
- Kids learn greater independence while incorporating individual confidence and empowerment-building opportunities, along with strength and body awareness
- I train at your home or at Oak Park/CFLA. We work together to create a plan of action
- Group classes at Oak Park/CFLA